£100,000 Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
The promotional period runs from 00:01 on Sunday 1st December 2019 until 9:00pm on Sunday 2nd February 2020. To qualify for and receive a prize draw ticket member must visit The Palm Beach Casino on 10 days during the promotional period and collect 10 stamps on the stamp card. The Prize Draw will take place on Sunday 2nd February 2020 at 10:00pm.
All entries and redemption are subject to the following terms and conditions – please read the following carefully.
Palm Beach Casino, 30 Berkeley Street London W1J 8EH. Palm Beach Casino is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Promotion Starts 00:01 on Sunday 1st December 2019
- Promotion Ends 9:00pm on Sunday 2nd February 2020
- The Draw will take place on Sunday 2nd February 2020 at 10:00pm
- Last entry for the Prize Draw shall be at 9:00pm on Thursday 2nd January 2020
- Initial Promotional Stamp Cards will be issued to members at reception.
- To qualify for and receive a prize draw ticket members must visit The Palm Beach Casino on 10 days during the promotional period and collect 10 stamps on the promotional stamp card. One stamp will be awarded each day a visit is recorded. For the purposes of the promotion a day will be 6am to 5:59am the following day.
- Participants will be asked to place their prize draw ticket into the entry box which will be located on the main gaming floor. Further Promotional stamp cards can be sought from reception with each completed stamp card placed into the entry box qualifying as a further entry into the draw.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- To enter this promotion, you must be a member of Palm Beach Casino registered for Genting Loyalty Programme and over the age of 18. If not registered Customers can sign up on the day of entry. Genting operate a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic ID with you.
- All entrants may view the prize draw terms and conditions prior to entering, all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- The management of Genting Casino Palm Beach Casino reserve the right to remove any entrant who fails to follow these terms and conditions.
- Genting Casino Palm Beach Casino reserves the right to alter the format of the prize draw or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Winner may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
How to Enter
- To qualify for and receive a prize draw ticket members must visit The Palm Beach Casino 10 times during the promotional period and collect 10 stamps on the stamp card, which can be obtained from the Palm Beach reception. Once the stamp card is full, it can only then be dropped in the Prize Draw Box placed on the main gaming floor.
- The Grand prize is: £100,000 paid in 10 monthly instalments of £10,000 between January and October 2020. These instalments must be collected from Palm Beach Casino on any day in each calendar month.
- If for any reason the Winner cannot attend the Club to collect the Monthly instalment, it will be held (rolled over) until the following month and added to that month’s instalment.
- The maximum number of times instalments that can be rolled over to the following month shall be three in total.
- If once all three rollovers have been used the winner does not collect an instalment within a prescribed calendar month, then that instalment shall be forfeited. 14 days prior to any prize forfeiture the winner will be contacted to remind them of this term.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for any additional costs associated with a prize (e.g. transport, meals, insurance or other incidentals).
- In the event that the Winner, for whatever reason, ceases to be an eligible member of the Palm Beach Casino between January and October 2020 after the prize draw, any outstanding Prize payments will be either transferred to their Bank Account or paid by cheque in monthly instalments for the remainder of the prize collection period by the end of each calendar month.
- In the event that the winner is a Debtor with Genting UK Ltd then Management reserve the right for Monthly instalments to be used firstly to settle these Debts and payments to customers to be used only once all debts are settled. However terms 14 to 19 still apply and only qualifying payments may be used to settle debts.
- In the event of any Cheating or Fraud being identified on the behalf of the winner all subsequent Monthly Instalments shall be forfeited.
Selection of winner(s)
- The Prize draw will be made by a member of Management or an independent person/s nominated by them on Sunday 2nd February 2020 at 10:00pm.
- Customers need to be present at the time of the prize draw to win.
- In the event that the winner drawn is not present and subject to term 27, the prize will be forfeited and another draw made. A period of 2 minutes from the draw being made will be given for the winner to present themselves to management.
- In the event that attendance exceeds capacity at the Casino at the time of the draw any customer recorded as having attempted entry between 9pm and 9:59pm but refused entry, on the sole basis of capacity, will be deemed to have attended and if drawn as the winner will be notified as described in term 31.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- Refuse to accept any entry if a ticket appears to be defective, tampered with, misprinted, damaged, defaced, forged or reconstructed;
- void any entries (and any prize if necessary) in the event of non-member entry, entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms
- The Surname and County or Country, if from outside the UK, of the Winner will be available upon request 24 hours after the Prize Draw until 29/02/2020.
- You may withdraw consent to your information being made available or request that less information be made available by speaking with a member of the Management Team, nevertheless the information will be shared with Government agencies if required.
- If the winner is not present and subject to term 27, they will be informed the day after the draw has taken place using the contact details provided. If the winner does not respond to contact within 24 hours we will make a further two attempts to contact the winner. If after we have made 3 attempts, over 48 hours, and the winner does not respond, another live draw will be arranged and details of this will be posted both in the Casino and on Facebook.
Conduct of Entry
- The Duty Manager may disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of this promotion, including but not limiting to the following examples:
- i. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically.
- ii. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- In the event that a participant who has entered the prize draw has their membership to Palm Beach Casino revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from this promotion.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the on Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This promotion and any dispute in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom and the courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.
- Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling please speak to a member of the management team.