E-Table Tournament Terms and conditions
The Palm Beach Casino, 30 Berkeley Street, London, W1J 8EH, is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
When you visit the Palm Beach Casino between Monday 11th April and Sunday 5th June you will be eligible to enter a free Electronic Roulette Tournament for a chance to win a share of a guaranteed £10,000 prize fund. Entry is made via the tournament host. The twenty customers with the highest scores at the culmination of all qualifying heats will be entered into the Tournament Final, which will take place on Sunday 5th June at 9pm.
All entries and redemption are subject to the following terms and conditions – please read the following carefully.
Tournament Terms & Conditions
- Tournament promotion starts Monday 11th April 2022
- Tournament promotion ends Sunday 5th June 2022
- Qualifying heats will take place between 7pm and 11pm from Monday 11th April until Friday 3rd June.
- The tournament final will take place on Sunday 5th June 2022 at 9pm.
- Places in the heats are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- The Palm Beach Casino reserve the right to adjust the number of entries according to demand.
- A leader board of the current Top 20 scores will be maintained by the tournament host throughout qualification and be displayed in the Club. This will show the Surnames and Counties of customers subject to term 40.
- Customers are responsible for verifying their qualification for the tournament final through use of the final leader board following the completion of the qualification heats.
- Customers who qualify for the tournament final must be on the premises and registered prior to the 9pm start time on Sunday 5th June 2022. Any qualifying players arriving after the start time will be excluded from participating in the final.
- The Palm Beach Casino reserves the right to alter the format of the tournament or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion is open to all members of The Palm Beach Casino aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- To enter this promotion, you must be a member of The Palm Beach Casino and over the age of 18. If not registered, customers can sign up on the day of entry. The Palm Beach operates a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic ID with you.
- All entrants may view the tournament terms and conditions prior to the commencement of the tournament and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- Management reserve the right to refuse any pre-registration request for entry into a tournament and participation of any nominated substitute in any tournament.
How to Enter
- To enter, players must register with the tournament host during the registration period.
- Registration for qualifying heats starts at 6pm and closes at 10:45pm.
Cost of Entry
- Qualifying heats are free to enter.
- One free entry per person per day.
- Further entries can be purchased for £25 per entry, and are limited to a maximum of 6 per person, per day.
- All entries will be used to fund the guaranteed prize pot of £10,000, should more than £10,000 in entries be collected then the excess will be added to the prize fund via the below structure:
- i. 1st Place – £7,500 + 55% of additional prize fund
- ii. 2nd Place – £2,000 + 30% of additional prize fund
- iii. 3rd Place – minimum £500 + 15% of additional of prize fund
Tournament Final Guaranteed Prize Fund
- 1st Place – £7,500
- 2nd Place- £2,000
- 3rd Place- £500
Tournament Prize Conditions
- Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
Tournament Session Format
- The Casino Operator will randomly determine the allocation of players within each heat and the tournament final.
- For both the qualifying heats and the tournament Final, each participating player will start with 10,000 of Non-Negotiable credits, which carry no cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament. Players may bet as little or as much as they like on each spin (subject to machine limits).
- Each player session will last for 5 spins or until the player runs out of credits whichever is sooner.
- After each player session, the players remaining credit will be recorded by the tournament host.
- The participants who achieve the twenty highest scores (final amount in credit, rules in ‘Tie Break’ Section applies) at the end of all of the qualifying heats will qualify for the Tournament Final.
- Participants can only qualify for the tournament final once, in the event that a qualifying tournament winner/s have already qualified for the final then the place in the final will be awarded to the participant with the next highest score.
- The participants who achieve the highest 3 scores (final amount in credit, rules in ‘Tie Break’ Section applies) at the end of the tournament final shall be declared the tournament winners and will win the prizes as stated above.
- Seats in the tournament final are non-transferrable; qualifiers who are unable to attend the Final will forfeit their place and cannot nominate another player to take their place.
- For qualifying heats in the event of a tie for the last qualifying position then all tied players will qualify for the tournament final.
- Tournament Final – In the event of a tie for one of the prize-winning positions then the prizes associated with those positions will be shared equally between tied players e.g. if two players are tied for 1st place then the prize money associated with 1st and 2nd position would be divided equally between those players. If 2 or more players are tied for 2nd position then the prize money associated with 2nd and 3rd position would be divided equally between those players.
Conduct of Play
- The Duty Manager may disqualify any player who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limiting to the following examples:
- a. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically.
- b. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- Where a player does not take an allotted seat at the specified times as nominated by the Duty Manager then the player shall forfeit his/her place in the tournament.
- In the event of a tournament machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the affected player may re – enter. If the malfunction of the machine cannot be resolved, the tournament cannot continue and all scores for that session will be void. Players will be able to re – enter the next available tournament session.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
- In the event that a participant who has qualified for the tournament final has their membership revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from any further participation in the tournament.
- The Surname and County of the Winner will be available upon request 24 hours after the Tournament until 13/05/2022
- You may withdraw consent to your information being made available or request that less information be made available by speaking with a member of the Management Team, nevertheless the information will be shared with Government Agencies if required.
Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may assist wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling, please speak to a member of the management team.